I’m a guy looking for the truth about what my own two feet are standing on. I also want to know what other lies I’ve been told. I’ve gotten to the point where I can believe only what I can verify with my own senses, mind and heart.
This is the way it works, though… first we have to inevitably swallow lies, and then we have to turn around, discover that we’ve been lied to, and walk gradually toward freedom, which is the same as walking away from lies.
Just a few things I have discovered in my own search…
- The Earth is flat, or at the least very different from what we have been told since we were in the womb. Don’t feel frightened or uncomfortable about the idea of the Earth being a flat plane. Believe me, I was just like you in the beginning: Whenever I saw something online about Flat Earth, I immediately thought that I was seeing a controlled opposition tactic. But I found out that I had made the classic mistake of jumping to conclusions before taking a look at the evidence. And the evidence — when it is all put together — argues strongly against a curved, globe, ball Earth, and for a flat plane.
- There has never been a trip to the Moon. Man has never walked on the Moon.
- There is a close marriage between NASA and Hollywood, both of which are rife with pedophiles.
- 9/11 was of course an inside job, but not only that, I believe that there were no plane crashes that day (plane crashes were seen on TV only), and that the buildings may have been brought down by some kind of directed energy weapon. Take another look for yourself: oddly enough, the buildings didn’t actually come down “controlled demolition” style… they turned to dust in mid-air!
- The Gulf of Tonkin incident, which was supposed to have sparked the Vietnam War, never happened, or at the very least was a staged event. It was conjured out of thin air in order to justify starting the war. Many wars are started in a similar fake or staged fashion.
- History is written by the winners. Which means that we have all been lied to about the so-called Holocaust.
- Chemotherapy as a treatment for Cancer is a massive deception, and that there are probably many different kinds of cures and treatments, including the much-demonized Cannabis plant.
- All of the most famous “mass shootings” and “terrorist attacks” that are covered by the mainstream media — Sandy Hook, the Paris Attack, Brussels, Orlando, the Boston Marathon “Bombing,” the Las Vegas Shooting Massacre — are all hoaxes in which it is likely that no one was killed. If real people were killed, then the perpetrators of the crime are not who we have been told, and the media is of course complicit in the lie.
- The terrorist group ISIS does not exist. It is a Hollywood-style fabrication.
Well, there you go. I could go on and on, but that’s it for now. Hope you find the posts on this blog informative 🙂
Save us all from arrogant men, and all the causes they’re for. I will be righteous again. I’m not that sure anymore… Billy Joel, Shades of Grey