I’m a guy looking for the truth about what my own two feet are standing on. I also want to know what other lies I’ve been told. I’ve gotten to the point where I can believe only what I can verify with my own senses, mind and heart.
First we have to inevitably swallow lies — there’s no getting around that — and then though our own effort we have to discover that we’ve been lied to, and start walking gradually towards freedom, which is the same as walking away from lies.
Just a few things I have discovered in my own search…
- The Earth is flat, or at the least very different from what we have been told since we were in the womb. Don’t feel frightened or uncomfortable about the idea of the Earth being a flat plane. Believe me, I was just like you in the beginning: Whenever I saw something online about Flat Earth, I immediately thought that I was seeing a controlled opposition tactic. But I found out that I had made the classic mistake of jumping to conclusions before taking a look at the evidence. And the evidence — when it is all put together — argues strongly against a curved, globe, ball Earth, and for a flat plane.
- There has never been a trip to the Moon. Man has never walked on the Moon. The Moon is not a ball of terra firma that can be landed on.
- There is a close marriage between NASA and Hollywood, both of which are rife with pedophiles.
- 9/11 was of course an inside job, but not only that, I believe that there were no plane crashes that day (plane crashes were seen on TV only), and that the buildings may have been brought down by some kind of directed energy weapon. Take another look for yourself: oddly enough, the buildings didn’t actually come down “controlled demolition” style… they turned to dust in mid-air!
- The Gulf of Tonkin incident, which was supposed to have sparked the Vietnam War, never happened, or at the very least was a staged event. It was conjured out of thin air in order to justify starting the war. Many wars are started in a similar fake or staged fashion.
- History is written by the winners. Which means that we have all been lied to about the so-called Holocaust.
- Chemotherapy as a treatment for Cancer is a massive deception, and that there are probably many different kinds of cures and treatments, including the much-demonized Cannabis plant.
- All of the most famous “mass shootings” and “terrorist attacks” that are covered by the mainstream media — Sandy Hook, the Paris Attack, Brussels, Orlando, the Boston Marathon “Bombing,” the Las Vegas Shooting Massacre — are all hoaxes in which it is likely that no one was killed. If real people were killed, then the perpetrators of the crime are not who we have been told, and the media is of course complicit in the lie.
- The terrorist group ISIS does not exist. It is a Hollywood-style fabrication.
- Sir Henry Neville (1564 — 1615) is the true author of the “Shakespeare” plays and sonnets.
Well, there you go. I could go on and on, but that’s it for now. Hope you find the posts on this blog informative 🙂
Save us all from arrogant men, and all the causes they’re for. I will be righteous again. I’m not that sure anymore… Billy Joel, Shades of Grey
Say a word out of line, you find out the friends you had are gone, forever… Billy Joel, Say Goodbye to Hollywood
When there’s no one left to leave you, even you don’t quite believe you, that’s when nothing can deceive you… Steve Winwood, While You See a Chance
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. ~ Henry Neville, aka Shakespeare
One may smile, and smile, and be a villain. ~ Henry Neville, aka Shakespeare